Angie DeGeronimo, Your Fitness Partner
About the Founder
"I started this company in 1992 with a vision of the future and a passion to assist people in their pursuit of lifestyle balance. I believe fitness is a tool that brings us closer to the mental, emotional and spiritual sense of being. I encourage people to understand themselves as an integrated whole; mind, body and spirit."
I founded Noxcuses in 1992, out of Westchester County New York. My goal was to create a fitness consulting business specializing in a holistic approach to health & wellness. My responsibilities as founder include fitness coaching, staff development, performance evaluations, program development and media relations. I draw from many years of business experience, my love of fitness training and a bachelors degree in psychology with graduate work in Counseling Psychology. I work hard to provide the highest quality personal service with the utmost attention to individual program design. My service philosophy includes professional education, experience and motivational support in facilitation of progressive behavioral change.
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
* BA Psychology, The Catholic University of America
* Graduate Studies in Fitness Counseling, College of New Rochelle and University of California, Hayward
* Founder, Noxcuses, Your Fitness Partner
* Corporate Fitness Director, AEA /Stanford Executive Training Program
* Creator, The Food Partner, A 10-week Educational Nutrition Program
* Public Speaker on "Nutrition and Weight Control", "Emotional Hunger", "Exercise & Pregnancy"
* Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
* Certified Group Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise
* American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals Post Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist
* Certified Keiser Power Pacing Instructor
* Physical Mind Institute Certification for The Pilates Method
* Certified Peritnatal Exercise Specialist, Positive Pregnancy and Parenting Fitness
* Postural/Structural Professional Training Programs in The Pilates Method, Feldenkrais Method and Alexander Technique